Report on vehicle history in Belgium
2012 Porsche Panamera
2012 / 2011
4 / 4
3.0 l / 2967 cm3
184 kW / 250 HP
CO2 emission figures
CO2 emission figures determines the level of pollution emitted by the selected vehicle. The higher the emissions, the greater the air pollution.
6,5 L / 100 km
8,1 L / 100 km
5,6 L / 100 km
Historical information registered vehicle in Belgium
- Pre-registration date:
- First registration date:
- Last registration date:
Date of first registration determines the first registration of the vehicle at the date of initial registration in Belgium. Given date means that the vehicle was first registered outside Belgium, the vehicle was imported to the territory of Belgium. Date of last change in the registry is the approximate date of the vehicle in Belgium for the last time.
Information about the status of the vehicle in Belgium
- Vehicle status:
- Legal status:
- Administrative status:
Information on the status of the vehicle in Belgium inform its legitimacy, purpose and recorded condition. These data come from authorized institutions in Belgium and the data collected in the Central Register of Vehicles in Belgium.
Information about the status of the vehicle in Belgium
- The vehicle is complete
- Deletion date:
Complete vehicle intact describes the vehicle in proper condition for use. Incomplete vehicle means that the vehicle is missing some part or other construction elements or accessories. Note that the vehicle was withdrawn from traffic means no mobility vehicle, because his condition does not allow it. Vehicle designed for disassembly means that the vehicle can not be re-admitted on the road, and only may be intended for the part.
Information on roadworthiness in Belgium
- Inspection expiration date:
- Odometer (The penultimate overview):
- Odometer (A recent review):
- Correct meter reading:
The study includes technical information gathered during the last technical inspection of the vehicle, even when it was used in Belgium. With this information, you verify the state of the counter and to know the date of the last technical inspection made in Belgium.
Niet pneumatische ophanging
250 KM / 184
Clarifications and reservations
- The reports on vehicles provide information on events related to these vehicles, which we refer to as ‘incidents’. This means significant events concerning the vehicle which may have an impact on the assessment of its technical condition or value, in particular loss events, repairs (both warranty and post-warranty) or maintenance actions. The incident description may include in particular the value of loss or repair in line with the actually incurred costs or their valuation, as well as vehicle odometer reading. Valuations may be prepared e.g. for the owner, insurance company or workshop, e.g. for the purpose of court proceedings. If there are several incidents revealed in a report, they usually refer to different events, but they may also concern the same event, e.g. a few valuations prepared at different times for different insurance companies, workshops, or for the owner.
- The scope of data in the report, including the occurrence of incidents, is made available before buying the report, in its part that is free-of-charge. Data in a report are presented based on the information available for use at a particular moment, concerning a specific VIN number. They originate from various types of databases, generally available information (in particular on the Internet) and own sources. These data may not be up-to-date as of the moment of sharing in our report, because they had been collected earlier and may change over time, in particular as a result of the vehicle use and incidents. Data on the latest events concerning the vehicle may not be available yet. Despite our efforts to make reports as up-to-date and complete as possible, it is not possible to verify the data included therein with the actual (technical) status of the vehicle as of the date of generating the report. It may also happen that the data were incorrectly recorded at the source, and our report unfortunately repeats this error, which we are not able to verify. Due to this, our system and reports on vehicles obtained from it shall be regarded only as a supporting tool for assessment of the history and condition of a particular vehicle, and then the actual condition and documents related to this vehicle should always be examined directly, particularly before the decision to purchase it.
- In the case of noticing any discrepancies between the vehicle data in the report and the actual status, please inform us about it immediately.
- The history of checking a specific VIN number in our service as stated in reports concerns verification in paid and free-of-charge versions. It does not contain complete or current data, because it is supplemented with certain delay in comparison with the current condition for technical reasons.
- We make efforts to ensure that our original translation system contains a complete and logical translation of source data to all languages observing grammar rules, but due to the automatic nature of translation, the effects may contain words in foreign languages or language errors.
All content and graphic signs included in the report and our websites are protected with copyrights that belong to VIN-INFO sp. z o.o.
- The complete legal information concerning the report is provided in the Rules and Regulations that are available on our website.