2014 Opel Insignia
Estimated valuation of the vehicle value based on the declared mileage and basic vehicle characteristics.
- Below Market Value:
- Market value:
- Above Market Value:
The data for the valuation was limited to the basic market parameters, including the declared mileage of the vehicle. The amount given is within the minimum and maximum limits set for the make and model. These values depend on the actual condition of the vehicle and may be closer to the lowest or highest market price of the vehicle.
Average vehicle value
Average vehicle value estimated only on the basis of the declared mileage and age of the car.
- Vehicle value:
- Vehicle mileage:
- Mileage settings:
The graphs simulate the average vehicle price with regard to the age or mileage of the vehicle and are illustrative. They were calculated on the basis of the characteristics of the vehicle in two graphics to approximate its value over time or recorded mileage. Remember, this is an average value, not a suggested vehicle price.
Clarifications and reservations
- The reports on vehicles provide information on events related to these vehicles, which we refer to as ‘incidents’. This means significant events concerning the vehicle which may have an impact on the assessment of its technical condition or value, in particular loss events, repairs (both warranty and post-warranty) or maintenance actions. The incident description may include in particular the value of loss or repair in line with the actually incurred costs or their valuation, as well as vehicle odometer reading. Valuations may be prepared e.g. for the owner, insurance company or workshop, e.g. for the purpose of court proceedings. If there are several incidents revealed in a report, they usually refer to different events, but they may also concern the same event, e.g. a few valuations prepared at different times for different insurance companies, workshops, or for the owner.
- The scope of data in the report, including the occurrence of incidents, is made available before buying the report, in its part that is free-of-charge. Data in a report are presented based on the information available for use at a particular moment, concerning a specific VIN number. They originate from various types of databases, generally available information (in particular on the Internet) and own sources. These data may not be up-to-date as of [G3] the moment of sharing in our report, because they had been collected earlier and may change over time, in particular as a result of the vehicle use and incidents. Data on the latest events concerning the vehicle may not be available yet. Despite our efforts to make reports as up-to-date and complete as possible, it is not possible to verify the data included therein with the actual (technical) status of the vehicle as of the date of generating the report. It may also happen that the data were incorrectly recorded at the source, and our report unfortunately repeats this error, which we are not able to verify. Due to this, our system and reports on vehicles obtained from it shall be regarded only as a supporting tool for assessment of the history and condition of a particular vehicle, and then the actual condition and documents related to this vehicle should always be examined directly, particularly before the decision to purchase it.
- In the case of noticing any discrepancies between the vehicle data in the report and the actual status, please inform us about it immediately.
- The history of checking a specific VIN number in our service as stated in reports concerns verification in paid and free-of-charge versions. It does not contain complete or current data, because it is supplemented with certain delay in comparison with the current condition for technical reasons.
- We make efforts to ensure that our original translation system contains a complete and logical translation of source data to all languages observing grammar rules, but due to the automatic nature of translation, the effects may contain words in foreign languages or language errors.
All content and graphic signs included in the report and our websites are protected with copyrights that belong to VIN-Info sp. z o.o.
- The complete legal information concerning the report is provided in the Rules and Regulations that are available on our website.