Here you arrive at the party, whose main purpose - contained in the intention of authors - is to awaken Thy awareness and draw attention to the global phenomenon of car theft. The phenomenon of the phenomenon lies in the authors' assessment of what size it takes. Because - if taken as authoritative - the statistics, which show that over the years, the number of stolen cars in the world reaches a size of about 3-ch million, and if this value to refer to the total number produced in the world of cars - it has to raise recognition of the fact that the number of stolen cars is approximately equal to 10% of the figures of the global production of all cars in the world. p>
We hold the belief that the actions taken (in different countries) actions by the police to combat car theft, they bring so little results mainly because they were aimed at combating the effects of visible and not the underlying causes of the phenomenon. p>
- Title information: including salvaged or junked titles
- Flood damage history: including salvaged or junked titles
- Total loss accident history: including salvaged or junked titles
- Odometer readings: including salvaged or junked titles
- Lemon history: including salvaged or junked titles
- Number of owners: including salvaged or junked titles
- Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments: including salvaged or junked titles
- State emissions inspection results: including salvaged or junked titles
- Service records: including salvaged or junked titles
- Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.): including salvaged or junked titles
Guided by consistently used to describe the phenomenon of economic and economic analogy we make to this page columns - an attempt to identify the factors determining the existence and dynamics of the phenomenon of car theft. This is done by referring to the well-known in the field of economics of the "balance of supply and demand," giving the stolen cars like any other commodity reaching the market turnover.
Our report contains all available information about a vehicle. The data comes from varied and reliable sources.More
We are official partner of many worldwide companies providing complex information about vehicle history.
We accept secure and convenient payments through following services: